RECOVER Simulator Rental for Certified Instructors
A Complete Canine Simulator Package for Rescuer Certification
RECOVER Certified ALS Instructors have the opportunity to rent canine simulator packages to conduct RECOVER ALS Rescuer Certification workshops. Please submit your request for rentals at least 3 weeks prior to the date. We will try our best to fulfill requests that are received less than 3 weeks from the date but cannot guarantee its delivery on time in those cases.
Simulator Package Content
The simulator and parts will be shipped in a custom size container and should be stored flat. Dimensions: 42″ x 20″ x 11″. Weight: 45 lb.
A canine simulator assembled with Rescue Critters Advanced Airway Jerry which includes:
- Chest compression detector
- Breath sensor tubing
- Lung inflation balloon and tubes
- Femoral pulse actuators
- IV catheter connected to a collection tube and bag
Included canine simulator function control hardware:
- Simulation Controller Box
- Air Controller Box
- Air Pump and connecting tubes
- Wireless router
- Pseudoscope set
- Compact Speaker
A laptop computer set up to dual boot into Windows 10 or Linux. The Windows install contains the RECOVER BLS Certification PowerPoint, while the Linux install will operate OpenVetSim and includes official RECOVER ALS Certification Scenarios.
- Laptop PC and charger
- 30 ft USB extension cable
- VGA to HDMI adapter
Included supplies for use during CPR training:
- RECOVER CPR Algorithm Poster
- RECOVER CPR Drug Dosage Chart Poster
- Drug Bottles
- ET tube
- ET tube tie
- Folding Step Stool
- Power Strip
What the Simulator Package DOES NOT Contain
The Instructor should consider providing the following supply/equipment:
- Syringes and needles
- External display (projector and screen or a monitor/TV)
- Crash cart or box
- Laptop or tablet to use as the instructor interface (optional)
- Extension cords and power strips as needed for layout (a minimum of 3 plugs will be needed)
The Instructor is responsible for the rental fee and shipping costs.
The simulator package rental fee is $100/day for the days in between the delivery date and ship back date. Shipping will include delivery, and the cost will be assessed at the time of reservation. Shipping within the United States is estimated to be between $80-$175. The renter is responsible for shipping the simulator back, insured for $5000 value.
Please refer to the calendar below to request booking dates. The calendar indicates the dates the simulators are booked. There are currently two rental units available (OVS 01 and OVS 02). Please submit your request for rentals at least 3 weeks prior to the date. We will try our best to fulfill requests that are received less than 3 weeks from the date but cannot guarantee its delivery on time in those cases.
- Fill out the Rescuer Workshop Form which includes rental request information.
- A RECOVER team member will contact you confirming availability and provide the invoice and agreement form.
- The payment is due prior to shipping of the simulator.
- The simulator package will be shipped by FedEx to arrive no later than the date specified on the request.
- Upon delivery, confirm the contents of the package and test well before the certification workshop date/time.
- Repack the simulator package using the checklist included in the package.
- Ship the simulator package back on the day following the end of the rental period.
Rental reservations can be cancelled without penalty if more than 30 days from the date. If a reservation is cancelled with less than 30 days to the scheduled date, the fees will be returned less $100.